Large Landscape Premium Photo Album
From $299 USD
12.7 x 9.5'' (32.3 x 24.1cm)
24-64 thick board (1mm) pages*
Lay-flat, flush-mount binding
Premium fabric hardcover
Large Landscape Premium Photo Book
From $110 USD
12.7 x 9.5'' (32.3 x 24.1cm)
24-200 archival paper pages
Premium fabric hardcover
Create a one-of-a-kind gift. For ideas suitable for any occasion, shop the MILK range and start designing a beautiful memento today. Or give the gift of creativity with a pre-purchase voucher.
At MILK, we believe that Moments of Inspiration, Love and Kinship are meant to be saved, celebrated and shared in beautiful keepsakes that last.
- MILK Photo Books - With up to 200 pages, they're perfect for those with lots of moments to treasure and showcase.
- MILK Photo Albums - Archival quality materials, lay-flat flush mount binding and thick board pages make this a luxury item.
- Moleskine Photo Books - Preserve your memories in Moleskine formats from the legendary notebook brand.
- Presentation Boxes - Protect your Photo Book or Album in a presentation box hand-bound from your choice of linen or cloth fabrics.
- Canvas Prints - Turn memorable moments into pieces of art. Acid-free ink printed on high quality canvas with a durable pine wood frame.
- Gallery Frames - Modern and minimal black-brushed aluminium frames with acrylic plexi-glass for your favorite photographs or prints.
- Art Prints - Bring your favorite moments to life with custom art prints presented in a portfolio storage box.
- Postcards & Greeting Cards- Create a customized set of greeting cards or postcards with your own images. Perfect for any occasion.
You can create MILK Photo Books & Albums via our website on both desktop and mobile device. Simply upload your photos into the MILK Design Studio to start creating online. Our Design Studio is purpose-built for easy photo book creation. With 1000s of designer templates, a smart Autofill function and an intuitive interface, creating a custom photo book or album has never been easier. Watch our helpful video tutorials to optimize your design experience.
MILK Photo Albums and Books are digitally printed using the latest printing technology and top quality inks. Your photos are recreated in vivid color using liquid ink on archival quality paper. The ink binds itself to the paper, rather than sitting on top, as is the case with less sophisticated printers. Handcrafted by expert bookmakers using traditional binding techniques, we combine the best of old and new world craft when creating your mementos. For more details on our printing process, visit this page.
Our Premium Photo Books are our most popular photo books and the Large Landscape is our bestselling format. This is closely followed by our Classic Medium Landscape Photo Book. All of our Photo Books are printed on sustainable, archival quality paper. They are also traditionally made and handcrafted. Visit the Compare our Range page to discover which is best for you.
Our customers can feature their projects in the MILK Photo Book Gallery to share and inspire our community. We love seeing the beautiful projects they create and each month we choose our favorite as the winner of our Book of the Month competition. Use the filters on the Gallery page to view customer projects by theme, product type, range, format or country. For creative inspiration straight from our community, visit the MILK Gallery.
Yes, you can create MILK Photo Albums and Books directly from within the Photos app on your Mac. Simply download the MILK Books project extension for Photos through the Mac App Store and start creating. Everything you love about Apple is there - auto-sync your photos from iCloud; edit your photos with Apple's powerful design tools; and use your one-touch Apple ID to sign in and purchase. Learn more about MILK for Mac here.
MILK Books is an Auckland, New Zealand owned and operated company. Our long-standing print partners produce all MILK and Moleskine formats. Orders are shipped from their head office in Hong Kong via a secured and tracked 3-5 days priority service to over 35 countries around the world.
Shipping costs will vary based on the size and quantity of your order, and the final destination. You can learn more about our worldwide shipping and estimated rates here. Please note that customs and policies vary from country to country and you, or the recipient of your book, may be subject to import and duties. Any customs fees are payable at the destination country upon delivery. Learn more about customs, import duties and local taxes here.
MILK Photo Albums and Books are designed to last for generations. To ensure your keepsake remains in top condition, we recommend adhering to the following instructions outlined in our Care Guide.
For Photo Books & Albums
- Prevent the fading of images and cover materials by storing your book or album in a dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Never store your book or album where it may be exposed to extreme heat, humidity or moisture.
- Ensure your book or album is stored in a place where there is plenty of ventilation.
For Photo Albums Only
- Photo Albums should be stored flat, not vertically.
- Always support the binding of the album by resting the back cover on a clean surface when viewing.
- Never hold or suspend your album by its cover as the weight may damage the binding.
The key differences between our Photo Books and Photo Albums are:
- Page type: Photo books use flexible paper; photo albums use 1mm thick, inflexible board
- Page count: Photo books can have 24-200 pages; photo albums can have 24-64 pages
- Binding: Luxe Softcover Photo Books and Classic Photo Books are PUR bound. Pages bow from the center. Premium Photo Books are stitch bound. Pages lie near flat. Photo Albums are flush mounted. Pages open to lie perfectly flat.
- Paper options: Photo Books have five to choose from; Photo Albums have three to choose from
- Cover fabric: Our Hardcover Photo Books have linen or coated cloth cover options. Softcover Photo Books are created with flexible, water-varnished card. Photo Albums have linen, coated cloth or leather cover options.
Share your progress or your finished Photo Book or Album with family and friends via our 'view only' Online Photo Flipbook. If you're in the Design Studio and want feedback as you create, simply select the share icon in the top menu on the right-hand side. Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or copy the link and send it directly to family and friends. If you've checked out and want to share your final project, simply head to your account, select 'My Online Photo Books' in the menu and share the link of your finished photo book or album from there. If you have family or friends who would like a copy of your book, or a print of any image within it, you can also do this from the 'My Online Photo Books' page within your account.
Yes, you can create our full range of photo books, photo albums, canvas prints and gallery frames direct from your mobile device in the MILK Design Studio for Mobile. Create with intuitive touch screen gestures and all our most popular tools, features and customization options. To upload your images, simply take a photo in real-time or add direct from your device's Photo Library. Create while you're on the go or alternate between desktop and mobile devices effortlessly.
You can create our complete range of Photo Books (Luxe Softcover, Classic, Premium, and Moleskine), Photo Albums (Classic, Premium, and Leather), Gallery Frames and Canvas Prints direct from the MILK website on your mobile device. You can also alternate between platforms; start on mobile, finish on desktop and vice versa.
We make it easy for our customers around the world to purchase their photo albums and books. If you live in Australia, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or United States, you can shop and pay in your local currency. If you wish to switch to a different currency, simply select your preferred region from the flag drop down in our navigation menu or from the Basket page. Or you can follow the links below to shop photo albums or books in your preferred region.