Acceptable Use Policy
By using the Website and submitting or uploading Content you confirm you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in the Content, and that the Content complies with all relevant laws, statutes, regulations, industry and community standards. If and to the extent that you may not be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Content, you must secure and confirm all necessary permissions, authorisations, licenses and consents in relation to any Content that includes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party prior to submitting or uploading such content to or through the Website.
Your Content must not:
- infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third person
- contain or reference any material which may be considered defamatory, libellous, offensive, obscene, objectionable or otherwise in violation of community standards
- be abusive, intimidating or to otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any person or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to threaten, harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person
- promote or incite violence or discrimination or any illegal activity
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- contain a software virus or any other computer code, file or program that might interrupt, destroy, compromise or limit the functionality of the Website, or do any other act which causes or contributes to the same
Any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy should be directed to email@example.com.
© MILK Tailor Made Books Limited. Last updated June 2018