By using the Website and submitting or uploading Content you confirm you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in the Content, and that the Content complies with all relevant laws, statutes, regulations, industry and community standards. Without limiting the above:
- where Content includes the personal information or images of any minor you must secure and confirm all necessary permissions, authorizations or consents prior to submitting or uploading such Content to or through the Website; and
- where a professional photographer has taken any of the images included in the content you submit, that photographer may have copyright in that Content. If and to the extent that you may not be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Content, you must secure and confirm all necessary permissions, authorizations, licenses and consents in relation to any Content that includes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party prior to submitting or uploading such content to or through the Website.
Content you submit or upload must not:
- infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or other rights of any third party
- contain or reference any material which may be considered defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, objectionable, of a sexual nature or otherwise in violation of any applicable community standards
- display or depict visible genitalia, except in the context of giving birth and after-birth moments, medical or health related contexts (such as gender confirmation surgery, examination for cancer or disease assessment and prevention)
- be abusive, intimidating or to otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any person or invade another’s privacy, or be likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to threaten, harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person
- be likely to promote or incite violence or discrimination or any illegal activity
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- contain a software virus or any other computer code, file or program that might interrupt, destroy, compromise or limit the functionality of the Website, or do any other act which causes or contributes to the same
- be analogous to any of the above
If you are unsure whether any Content you wish to submit or upload complies with this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you are concerned that certain Content published on the Website does not comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, please click here.
© MILK Tailor Made Books Limited. Last updated 24 November 2022.